By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Past

I don't like it when the negative things in my past creep up on me. I have spent a good portion of the past six years working through many of the issues I have had because of my past, and I feel that now is a good time to SLAM that door shut, don't look back and look forward to the bright future I have ahead of me! I am stronger because of the difficulties that I endured, and that is why looking toward the future isn't as scary as it use to be. I KNOW that I can handle ANYTHING that life throws at me!
So, for those of you still clinging to your past, however good or bad it may have been. There is still a lot of life to live! Please have the courage, when you feel the time is right to SLAM the door and face the future that is ahead of you! Also, don't forget to enjoy the little , or big things in your present situation that put a smile on your face :-)

1 comment:

  1. My motto this year was to Be Brave! You are doing that Sarah!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love.