By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Will Someone Love Me?

I am always there, but hardly ever noticed.
I may act naughty, uncontrollable and mean,
It's the only time I get attention,
Where the focus is on me.

I am passed around like hand me down clothes
Because I no longer fit.
I feel all alone, doesn't anyone see that?
When will someone want me?
Will someone love me?

Dear child I am here for you.
I want you, and always will.
When you test the waters, and act out,
I will be there to take you in my arms, and weather the storm.
Your place is here with me,
I will love you unconditionally!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a poet nut. This is beautiful i love it. Great job Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love.