By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Feeling crazy and blessed!

I am so excited to be able to share my thoughts in this blog. Everyone has crazy moments in life, and I definitely have had my fair share of craziness!
I am a wife and mother of a very loving and understanding husband and two rambunctious boys, who both have special needs and keep me running around like a chicken with its head cut off! Not a pretty sight but best description of how I usually feel.
Today is Christmas day and my family and I have been very blessed this season with very kind and thoughtful individuals who have helped my husband and I give our sons a nice Christmas because of our financial situation. It is a struggle, but it is going to get better, so I am not that concerned.
The boys have had an unforgettable Christmas this year and I am grateful to those who have made it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love.