By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Randomness

This entry is going to be a bunch of my random thoughts and full of things that I find amusing!
If you know me personally, you would know that I am very scatter brained, and probably always will be. I honestly think it is getting worse, since I have had my boys. I feel the reason behind it is that I
have so much on my mind that a new thought pops into my mind before I can get the first thought out. No one knows this about me better than my husband.

So, I find it very entertaining to watch my 3 year old watch his favorite movies. This is when he is his most vocal and I LOVE it! He doesn't speak the words,but he attempts to make the sounds of the words, and he copies the actions of the characters.

My husband and I can have a conversation only consisting of movie quotes and it makes  perfect sense to us, but to those around us, we are speaking gibberish.

I promise to write about each of my boys special needs in other entries.

If I had a choice between laughing in the midst of trials or crying about it, I would laugh! Although I have spent a lot of time crying and wallowing in self pity. (Hey, I'm human)

Never stick a rubber spatula in a blender while it is running!

Bathroom cleaners always should be used in a well ventilated area, especially cleaning up mildew.... If it was "well ventilated" there wouldn't be mildew!

It's always fun to be mistaken as your children's babysitter instead of their mother. I think that I will use it to my advantage one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love.