By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Why I write!

I needed an outlet, and I love to write, so a friend suggested that I start blogging.... She brain stormed with me, and she set it up as a Christmas present for me! Leslee, I just want to say thank you again for helping me find the best outlet for me and my life!!

I am not writing to tell people about my life as a Special Needs parent, although I will write about it when I feel the need to. I am also writing for someone, who may need to hear my words, to better their own life in one way or another.

I write what I feel, and it doesn't always pertain to me and my life. I write because I feel like someone needs to hear my words, and I pray that I can help those who read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love.