By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Good enough for you?

There are many days when I don't feel like I am good enough. I'm not a good enough wife for my husband, not good enough to raise my sons, not good enough for anything really.
Many remind me that I am enough for those that I love and care for. That my boy(s) are lucky to have such a caring wife/mother in their lives.
Sometimes I catch myself asking why couldn't my sons not have special needs, and why can't I have the number of children my husband and I wanted to have?
I get a wake up call when I look into my boys eyes and their soul's say this: "I need all the love you can give. Am I good enough for you?"
My family is a constant reminder of how blessed I am, and I have learned some of the most humbling lessons in my life from my 3 amazing boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love.