When I was little.... Or younger, I couldn't wait to grow up! Now that I am an adult, I wish I was still a kid and have my parents take care of me!
I wanted to be more organized, so I have 2 planners and 3 calendars!
My favorite area of the apartment to clean is the bathroom. I don't know why, it just is.
"Hey, you wouldn't hit a woman!? ....That's a woman?!"
J.R.R. TOLKIEN was a pretty awesome man. He was so detail oriented in his writing that even the littlest detail wasn't missed, and the fact that he CREATED his own language is amazing!!
"I can't be discreet about that. The minute I say that I am selling roses and wild thyme under the counter, it'd be all over the store."
Being surrounded by nature is when I feel the most at peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the Love.