By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Self improvement

There have been many years where I have felt very lost and confused about where my life was heading. I let life just happen (or at least that is what I thought was happening). I didn't know, or see that I was being quietly guided to the life that I have now.
Looking back, I realize that all the little choices I made, not thinking that it would make any difference in my life, actually played a bigger part for me than I thought. There are still a lot of questions that I know I won't get the answers to until later in this life or the life to come...hopefully. I like having a game plan before jumping, because of previous experience of leaping before I look.
My life is not bad by any means, in fact I would say that I am very blessed. I just couldn't see the blessings for a long time!
I need to work on having faith in things I don't understand....

1 comment:

  1. I totally Agree! I've had those times in my life too and yet....here I am....the person I didn't realize I was becoming with the struggles I didn't realize made me who I am now. You are amazing Sarah! Marjorie Hinckley once said......"Everything you are Learning now....is Preparing you for SOMETHING else". I love that for the fact that every day we are learning and growing and there is a bigger picture. Keep it up Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love.