By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Being unrealistic is sometimes alright!

When an issue comes up in my life, I automatically think of the worst possible scenarios and focus so much on them that I cannot step back and look at any other possibilities for the situation. I can be pretty pessimistic about life, and think I am being realistic when I am not.
I don't know what snaps me back into the clear minded world, but I eventually get there! Just goes to show that the saying could very well be true.....I'm a writer, which means that I live in an imaginative world, and have unrealistic expectations!
I can smile about that can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love.