By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Will the real Me please step forward?

I have recently wanted to yell at myself and my many "personalities"...Will the real Sarah please come forward!
I hope that I am not alone in feeling like I loose myself in the day to day craziness of life!?
Saying that, I also have been told that in order to find out who you are, you have to loose yourself first. It makes the journey much more entertaining I guess.... To that I have to ask, entertaining for who?
My poor husband and kids don't find it entertaining at all! Confused wife and mother is an unhappy wife and mother.
I also know that if I am so wrapped up in myself, I make those that rely on me miserable!!

When my mind starts racing and I can't control my thoughts, I mentally put myself in time out, take a few deep breaths and give myself a pep-talk.

I am happy with who I am. I don't need to find myself because I am already here. I am a mother to two special boy's who need all the love and attention I can give them, I am the wife of a wonderful man who needs me as much as I need him! So on, and so forth.

My name is Sarah and I am a wife, mother, advocate, writer, researcher and animal lover!
Who are you?

1 comment:

  1. Well Said Sarah. I say I usually "Find my Self" When I forget my self and focus on Serving and Loving those around me. You are truly amazing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love.