I have hit rock bottom. Stress in my life was a little to much to handle, and I buckled!
They say that when you hit bottom, you have nowhere else to go except up. What people sometimes don't realize, is that to start climbing up you need help, a rescue line (figuratively speaking). Someone needs to be willing to help, even in the smallest way.
To those who would like to be a rescue line for someone else, whether you know of their struggles or not, please open up your God given gift of intuition and follow the promptings you receive. Even if it doesn't make sense at that moment, follow that prompting. Doing so will make you someone's rescue line in their time of great need!
I am VERY grateful to those who have helped me start my climb up! I am smiling today because of the promptings that were followed many yesterday's ago!!
THANK YOU :-)
Monday, March 30, 2015
Rock bottom, Rescue line, & Listen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the Love.