By Sarah

A Place to Escape, a Place to Create....
Early in the Morning or when it is LATE.
Life isn't easy but worth it all the while....
Here are my Daily Reasons to SMILE.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Life is exciting!

I can't do anything but laugh at how "exciting" my life is! My days consist of keeping my boys happy, making necessary doctor appointments for the whole family, watching Disney movies over and over again just to hear my boys sweet little vocalizations... And much, much more!

The other day my husband gave me one of the best compliments he has EVER given me (he compliments me a lot). Ready? I am not crazy, I AM A WOMAN!

This is probably the best thing he could ever say to me. I love knowing that I am normal, instead of bat crap crazy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love.